Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The wire approacheth.


It's down to a month, minus a day. The stress-level is rising, and we can all feel it. The kids are insane, and they are dragging me right into it with them. The good news is, the house is rented. Nice, single professor relocating from Albuquerque to our quiet Christian college just down the street. We made probably $80 at yesterday's garage sale, and got rid of the computer desk, purple chair, and a couple other odds n ends.

The bad news is, we still have a couch, a changing table, a toy chest, a workbench, a huge shelving unit, a gazillion toys, a dog, and two cars (one of which is still overheating despite 2 trips to the shop and lots of money) to get rid of. And the kids' room. So much crap to wade thru and decide on. I made a garbage bag's-worth of decision a moment ago, when the kids decided to throw things at each other and scream instead of pick up their room as repeatedly asked (and threatened).

Two things I would love to set fire to: the Subaru (might've waited until after we left to go to shit instead of a month before) and Yu-Gi-Oh/Pokemon cards. I am so sick of picking those goddamned things up.

I can't wait to get out of here. No more broken cars, among other things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Weston said...

Hi Sandi, I just read your blog and wanted to send you my regards. I sent an email to you to alexbettyx@gmail.com with a more extensive comment. I hope you read it! Good Luck!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home