Friday, April 18, 2008

Shenanigans

This is a short post, as Rob just got here, and many adventures will follow. But this needs to be posted.

It's all about a Friday night out with Janet, a San Diego coworker of Jeff's who was in town with her husband Ted.

We started out at The Lock-up, about which I have posted previously















and ended up, with Cynthia, at The Tavern, near Yokohama station. Yeah, we closed the place. But not before Jeff had run off to Don Quixote at like 4am to purchase his Gachapin costume. Mayhem ensued.






























































Many thanks to "Tom" and "Smiley," our friendly and tolerant bartenders. Those aren't their real names. I call him "Tom" because he reminds me vaguely of my friend Tom Simmons, and "Smiley," well, you'll just have to ask him where that name came from.















No more really needs to be said.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Blog readers,
Please make sure you follow the Gachapin link and watch the TV show's opening. That dude has skills! ...he deserves a drink now and again.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Blog props!
I'm gonna style a little superman curly que spit curl in my hair just like my Japanese bartender counterpart.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home