Friday, December 29, 2006

No more camera envy: Xmas & Year End Party at the Blue Corn

Xmas morning. Valerie's camera is the one that inspired Santa to bring me one just like, only black.














Here it is!














A trio of photos I took at the New Sanno after I discovered the Sepia/Retro filter. I may be using this one for awhile.















































Now, Macky's Year End Buzz Party at the Blue Corn. Man, pretty much everyone we know in Japan was there, except Michael & Shingo, who were having there own party that night. Lots of pics. Lots of great music. Then there was Jeff & me. I had a cold, we had never practiced with just the two of us, but Jeff made me do it anyway. I'm glad.










Zukyan















































Toulouse-Lautrecesque kissy-face. Not pretty. Tomoi likes to do the secret Buzz handshake with me, because I can never manage to get the wraparound snap at the end. My thumb is too short, I plead.































Ma-chan!



















Abbey is just gettin' warmed up

And even Martin showed up






















Cool candles made by Sakai-chan

































Oh, the tequlia was flowing







RIP, JB












































Toru. Tequila.
















Abbey and his hotpants



































Su-san











































DJ Macky Ramone!




































Yu!






















































Here we are!




























The finale: Jeff sang "Linda Linda" with pretty much everybody. It's a famous song in that circle, by the Blue Hearts.





























That's it. I've been on the computer for hours. Someone sent me a link to "The Nine of Clubs Memoirs" and I've been strolling down memory lane all day. My right hand is freezing stiff and my head hurts. My legs are warm, tho, because Santa also brought me a little heater for under my desk. I'm gonna go take a hot bath and hope the children don't kill each other and just play their videogames like good little winter-breakers should.

1 Comments:

Blogger roamingirl said...

I look like crap in that picture which is lovely for all the people who may read your blog who haven't seen me in years. We are always hardest on ourselves. I am glad you got the new camera. Isn't it great? Its so easy to whip out and take pictures with!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home