Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Why is my text in kanji?

I signed in to update my blog, and lo! everything is in Japanese. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Blogger is no longer in beta and that it recognizes that I'm typing in Japan. I don't know, but I hope I can fix it.

Anyway, I haven't updated in a while because Valerie & Katie have been here and I've been playing tour guide, and the holidays, and blahblahblah. I also have the kids' winter break to deal with, so I still have no time to do a real update yet. But, look here soon for details of our fabulous adventures and many pictures courtesy of Valerie and her cool digital camera, because my batteries died. And in the future, the pictures will be better than ever, because Santa brought me an awesome new camera just like Val's! Thanks, Santa!

I have to go take the kids to get new shoes, because D is running around with giant holes in his and looks totally ghetto. That's what you get for 1000 yen: disposable shoes.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home